About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
a newlywed and new mommy : a lover of photography, cooking, and being outdoors : a spanish-speaker and a future organic farmer

18 March 2009

project 365: day 4: Red Velvet Cupcakes

day 4: 18 march: paula deen to the rescue



today i made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for the first time. i wanted to post this picture because it sums up my day. i shot some industrial sites earlier and a church in sleepy hollow. you can find me on flickr to see those photos. i then bounced around to 3 grocery stores to get all the ingredients for these cupcakes because i wanted to make them for my husband. i ate so much batter and frosting in the process that i don't even want to look at them anymore, but i'm proud of myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment